The Singaporean Dream

 Greetings to all 

The reason I haven't posted for a long time is because I have been chasing the great Singaporean dream.





Previous generations knew it as the 5Cs - us millennials tried to emulate our parents while being called all sorts of names. For those of you gleefully telling us angmor country is just as bad, I agree, the angmor boomers also complain about their millennial kids just as much as all of the Singaporean boomers. 


Nonetheless, I am glad to report I have achieved the pinnacle of:

Satki Japanese car 



My famous satki black vios. 


Satki kids which I can post photo of on Instargram, and get baby bonus 



Satki orpit job with satki manager title 


Of course, not as satki as your auntie's son who study harbird, or is "Digital Native | Storyteller | MBA | Tech nerd |". For me is "Beh Kan | Quitter | Pai ka zai | " 


Satki uni master degree which ppl can say is useless because book smart only cannot get satki jod without real life experience (refer to above)



"Where you study har?"


Sadly, this is not satki enough to report at CNY, because they never heard of my Australia uni. But also in case my 3 readers were wondering I die where, this is what I've been busy doing. 


Very sadly, I lub SG, but SG no lub moi - so I can only achieve the great Singaporean dream in angmor country with high tax and cheap car with no COE. I only wish and wait for the day I can be considered elite enough to live the Singaporean dream. 


I will have more updates with my wisdom in detail shortly. 


Comments